USPA Affiliate Program
The United States Powerlifting Association provides an affiliate licensing agreement that enables qualified gyms an opportunity to become a Certified USPA Training Center. This designation shows the affiliate supports and encourages participation in the sport of powerlifting, supports the mission of the USPA, and has the equipment and staff that is qualified and dedicated to furnishing their members with the resources to succeed.
The sport of Powerlifting is growing rapidly! Never in the history of the sport have we seen this kind of growth. Men and woman of all ages, many of them never imagining they would compete in the sport, are realizing it’s a fun, challenging, and productive path to overall health and fitness. As the fastest growing association in the sport, the USPA is leading the way by offering education, affiliation, and over 100 competitions per year throughout the country.Gyms that become a Certified USPA Training Center will be granted licensing rights that enable use of the USPA trademark to promote their gym, thereby expanding new membership opportunities in a rapidly growing training segment. Your gym will also be profiled on our website as an approved USPA Training Center to encourage referrals from lifters in your area seeking training and guidance in the sport of powerlifting.
- Affiliation validates your gym as a Certified USPA Training Center
- Affiliation demonstrates you have certified coaches to help lifters in your area
- Affiliation assures professional recognition from your peers and colleagues
Additional Benefits Include:
- Receive an official web based Certified USPA Training Center Banner for your website
- Receive an Official Certified USPA Training Center 4ft x 8ft banner to hang in your gym
- Receive referrals from USPA lifters across the country
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The USPA may, at their discretion, and based on the experience of the gym/trainers, grant a temporary 12-month extension of the Certified Coach requirement. This will be determined after the USPA office reviews each affiliate application. Affiliate Applications are submitted on-line with the USPA's electronic application.
- Submit an on-line USPA Affiliate Application. You will be contacted by a USPA staff member within 2-3 business days once your application is reviewed. Once approved, you will be given a link to access the next step.
-     Complete the on-line Affiliate Agreement. This step finalizes the contract and payment process.