USPA Hall of Fame
|10||Mike Lambert-PLUSA Magazine|
|20||Vicki Gagne Hembree|
|24||Bill "Peanuts" West|
|25||Danni Hartmann Eldridge|
Induction Date: March 27, 2004 (Los Alamitos, CA)
There were 26 inducted during California State meet with special tributes to Pat Casey, George Frenn, and Bill Peanuts West
Induction Date: March 19, 2005 (Los Alamitos, CA)
There were 7 inducted during California State meet with special tribute to the Zuver's Power Team of Costa Mesa.
|1||Scott Roberts - Superior, CO|
|2||Dave Van Brocklin - Pleasant Hill|
|3||Manny Burruel - Artois|
|4||Christine Sorenson - Nevada City|
|5||Rick Cirigliano - Burlingame|
|6||Rich Tsutsui - San Jose|
|7||Bob Taketa - Sacramento|
|8||Randy Yamada - Elk Grove|
There were 8 inducted during San Jose Open meet with special tribute to the International Power Team of San Francisco
Induction Date: March 29, 2008 (Los Alamitos, CA)
There were 6 inducted during California State meet with special tribute to the Bakersfield Powerlifters
|3||Rick Van Unen|
Induction Date: March 29, 2010 (Venice Beach, CA)
There were 7 inducted during Military Nationals with special tribute to the Atlantis Power Team of Whittier.
Induction Date: July 1, 2012(Costa Mesa, CA)
There were 7 inducted during the 2012 USPA Nationals.
Induction Date: December 30, 2016
There were eight inducted to the USPA Hall of Fame. Congratulations on your achievements!
|1||Special Induction - Marvin Phillips|
|2||Special Induction - George Zangas|
Induction Date: March 17, 2013 (Corona, CA)
There were 2 inducted during the California State meet.
|1||Joe Di Marco|
Induction Date: November 14, 2015 (Las Vegas, NV)
There was one USPA member inducted during the 2015 IPL Worlds.
Criteria to be inducted into the Powerlifting Hall of Fame
A list of items in which the order does not explicitly matter.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Nominees qualify after 10 years from the date of their American or World record. American or World record record holders can qualify for nomination if they're record is on the books for at least 2 years before being broken.
- Referees and meet directors qualify for nomination based on a minimum of 10 years refereeing and promoting contests.
- Former World and National champions qualify for nomination after 10 years if they have won a minimum of 3 World or 3 National Championships.
- Receive a unanimous vote from Hall of Fame committee.
- All candidates and their complete bios will be submitted to the committee at least 90 days prior to the event being held. Any committee member is eligible to submit a lifters name and bio. Any nominee can refuse consideration but can be reconsidered in future years.